Skip to main content

Class Wiki vs. Class Blog

Before taking this instructional technology class I had only ever heard of a Wiki page, but I had never made one. I have familiarity with blogging, but I have never been part of a class blog. So, here I am exploring these 2 technologies. I'm trying to see which one I think will be better for my future classroom.

Well, after searching for classroom blogs I came up empty handed. I believe it's because they are password protected for student privacy. After reaching out to my professor she echoed this thought. She did say that she uses kidblog.org in her primary classroom.

So, now I need your help. Do you use Wiki pages or classroom blogs,? Cast your vote in the comments: Class Wiki or Class Blog? I appreciate your insight!

PS- Here are a few more teacher blogs I found:
The Organized Classroom
Math Equals Love
Math in the Middle
World History Teachers
History Tech

*Miss Emma*

Comments

  1. I am amazed at your blog. I think it is well put together, you have a lot of information and it is very organized. Thanks for sharing the other teacher blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,
    Thank you for the additional teaching blogs you included! I find them all very beneficial and find myself coming back to them each when I have a question about different subjects in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment