Skip to main content

I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!

Hello!

Well, a lot has changed in the last 7 years since I stopped blogging.

Nathan and I got married, we now have 2 children (Hazel and Lincoln), and have owned 3 houses!

But, the main reason I am back to blogging is because I am back in school! It's time to finish what I started and obtain my teaching license. Right now I have a very busy semester that includes a month long observation in a middle school and 3 classes. In one of my classes I am learning ways to use technology in the classroom. So, stay tuned to hear all about my journey into the world of education!

Comments

  1. Hi Emma,

    I think it is wonderful that you are back to blogging! You have a beautiful family and I love the names of your children! I hope this semester goes well for you and your observation in a middle school is all that you hope!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment