Skip to main content

Teacher Blogs

When I was at Ohio State getting my bachelor's degree I started reading teachers' blogs. Well, I still read them! I want to share some of my favorites with you!

First up is Step into 2nd Grade. Even though Mrs. Lemons teaches second grade I still find lots of good information here. Also, her classroom decorations are ON POINT! :) She has a ton of followers, presents at conferences all over the country, and has a great Teachers Pay Teachers store. Her experience and knowledge of teaching is amazing and I expect to use a lot of her ideas in my future classroom!
Grab a Button


Next, Erica's Ed-Ventures is another primary teacher's blog but again she has so many good ideas. The way that she describes her classroom procedures and management techniques is very helpful. I also really enjoy the "teacher style" section of her site. Who doesn't love a good teacher outfit?!!!!!

Image result for erica's ed ventures

Right now I am observing in a middle school math classroom and my cooperating teacher, Mrs. Gaines has a blog. I am already learning so much from her and I'm glad that I will be able to follow along with her class now and continue to get ideas for teaching middle school math. Check it out!
Image result for genoa middle school westerville

Be sure to comment with your favorite teacher blogs!

Next up I will look at some classroom blogs that involve the students.

*Miss Emma*

Comments

  1. Wow, I just love you blog! It's so visually appealing, how did you change the font of your entire site? What are you currently doing if you were already at Ohio State?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked that the sites you recommended. I really liked the site from step into second grade.
    What I liked the most was that she posts pictures of her finished projects. I'm never sure
    how something is going to look in the end so I like seeing the actual activity to see how
    visually appealing it might look in the classroom.
    Thanks! thenotsotechy.tech.blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment