Skip to main content

Biteable

Have you ever tried making your own movie? I had big aspirations for my assignment, but I am just too busy to spend a lot of time messing around with the website (Biteable). Well, actually, I'm thinking that I shouldn't have used this website to make my movie. So maybe I should play around with other programs/websites!

Essentially I created a video to to introduce an assignment to my class. The assignment will be to create a "Breaking News" video pretending they are covering a battle in the Persian War!

I wonder how long working with the video making programs and websites would actually take students. I wouldn't want them to get too caught up in the video making process when the goal is to demonstrate understanding of the historical information. Do you have experiences with this? Is there anything I should consider before giving a movie making assignment to my students?

Check out my video: https://biteable.com/watch/breaking-news-assignment-2060568

Comments